By reading and electronically signing below, I acknowledge that I have read and agreed to the following policies and liability waiver:
- My dog is and will remain for the duration of training up to date on current vaccinations as recommended by my vet, including (if age appropriate) Rabies and Distemper-Parvo-Parainfluenza (DPP).
- I agree that I am voluntarily participating in these lessons and, by doing so, am committed to my dog’s success with the help of my trainer. However, I understand that there are a variety of factors influencing my dog’s behavior that the trainer cannot control, including health, environment, my own behavior, etc. and so my dog’s behavior during and after lessons cannot be guaranteed.
- I agree to make every reasonable effort to give at least 48 hours notice if a lesson needs to be cancelled or rescheduled. I understand that lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice may be subject to a $20 cancellation fee. Lessons cancelled with less than 2 hours notice will be charged at full cost (exceptions for emergencies may be made at the discretion of the trainer).
- I understand that once a lesson has been purchased, it cannot be refunded. If I purchase a package of lessons and am unable to continue them for any reason, partial refunds may be made at the discretion of the trainer if requested within 30 days of purchase. In the case of refund, used lessons will be charged at full price ($80/hour) instead of package price.
- I understand that dogs are animals that can be unpredictable, and that their behavior cannot be guaranteed. I understand that there is an inherent risk involved in working with my dog, and that dog training lessons are often physical and may take place outdoors or in areas with potential hazards such as uneven ground. I agree to assume these risks for myself and any minors in my charge who may be involved in our lessons.
- I take full personal and financial responsibility for my actions and my dog’s actions, including but not limited to injury to myself or others, injury to my dog or other dogs, or damage to property. My trainer will take every reasonable precaution in regards to safety; however, I understand that my trainer cannot control other dogs or people in our vicinity during our lessons and is not liable for their actions.
- Most importantly, I agree to communicate any changes or problems that occur during the training process so that my trainer can help me and my dog succeed!